Are you looking for a position in one of our 55 locations in France or 28 countries in the world? Then why not start by joining us in Lyon or Saint-Laurent-du-Var (French Riviera) ?View Details
Are you looking for a position in one of our 55 locations in France or 28 countries in the world? Then why not start by joining us in Paris?View Details
2 x YL teachers and 2 x general/ adult/ in company/ 1 to 1 teachers. Qualifications are important, but ability and passion are paramount, and if you have the skills, strength of personality and sensitivity, and you can motivate and engage your students, whether you specialize in adults, young learners or teenagers, then let’s talk. Love teaching – Join our staff of committed teachers. Help, support and guidance given.View Details
We are looking for Activity Leaders to join our Summer Teens Programme in Brighton! Working as part of the Social Programme team at one of our Teen Summer Centers (and wearing a yellow t-shirt as per the above photo!), you will be responsible for delivering a safe, fun and varied programme of activities and excursions for teenagers coming from Spain, Italy and a number of other countries around the world.View Details
GEL, the leading provider for online learning in English Language travel, is looking for a sales consultant to help manage our growing list of international clients and prospects. You will work with schools around the world and attend trade shows in Europe, the UK and North America.View Details
College of languages is looking for a creative, ambitious teachers with native like competence!!!! We are a perfect place to start a career, or continue. We offer perfect working conditions,a friendly atmosphere and a reliable contract.Speaking classes at NETcollege.View Details
VYL specialist teachers, General EFL teachers and one Business English Teacher required.
Full and part time opportunities available.
Everyone remembers that one fantastic teacher from school that made learning so much more enjoyable and successful. Are you or would you like to be that teacher for your students? If so, have a look at our complete advert and send us your CV.
* DOS positions are management level roles requiring the motivation and skills of mature, organised, practical, enthusiastic, flexible and responsible team leaders able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in a residential setting.
* The DOS is part of the senior team responsible for the effective delivery of the courses.
*EFL teachers are responsible for the EFL input and are also involved in all aspects of the activity programme.
All posts are residential.
• To teach all levels and course types as directed by the DOS or ADOS and to plan all classes sufficiently and to mark students’ work.
• To plan and deliver special interest (SPIN) courses as directed by the DOS or ADOS
• To plan and deliver lectures on a rota basis.
• To maintain necessary paperwork as directed by the school administration and carry out administrative duties accordingly.
• To maintain accurate paper registers and input student attendance into the EF database
We are recruiting a full-time English Teacher to join our team at KIE Liverpool. You will work in close conjunction with the Director of Studies and senior teaching team to deliver the highest quality student experience. You’ll be responsible for providing top quality customer service and for ensuring that school academic procedures and processes run efficiently and effectively. The position is based in Liverpool, but may require attendance at other sites within the UK.View Details